| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ibiza in December is mild at 12.7 °C (54.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry with intermittent rain. Only 55.6mm (2.2in) of water descends across an average of 8 days.
- The blue above Ibiza is slightly fair with on balance a mediocre 5:13 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:25 long and the longest day is 9:37 long with an average length of 9:28.
- There are approximately 4:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ibiza December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Ibiza, Spain
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Ibiza:
- Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain - 370.3 kms (230.1 miles) NNW
- Tortosa, Spain - 229.2 kms (142.4 miles) NNW
- Valencia, Spain - 173.9 kms (108.1 miles) WNW
- Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain - 281.1 kms (174.7 miles) W
- Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) WSW
- Murcia/ San Javier, Spain - 225.9 kms (140.4 miles) WSW
- Almeria, Costa Del Sol, Spain - 398.5 kms (247.6 miles) WSW
- Chlef, Algeria - 295.8 kms (183.8 miles) S
- Oran, Algeria - 401.1 kms (249.2 miles) SSW
- Les Escaldes, Andorra - 403.1 kms (250.5 miles) N
- Gerona/ Costa Brava, Spain - 357.1 kms (221.9 miles) NNE
- Barcelona, Spain - 274.9 kms (170.9 miles) NNE
- Mahon/ Mao, Menorca, Spain - 266.6 kms (165.6 miles) ENE
- Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain - 139.1 kms (86.5 miles) ENE
- Algiers, Algeria - 290.7 kms (180.7 miles) SE
- Bejaia, Algeria - 402.9 kms (250.3 miles) SE
- Alger ( Dar El Beida ), Algeria - 292.2 kms (181.6 miles) SE
- Miliana, Algeria - 296.1 kms (184 miles) SSE