| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ibiza in April is mild at 14.8 °C (58.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with occasional rain. A mere 36.6mm (1.4in) of liquid is dropped during an average of 5 days.
- The skies in Ibiza are slightly sunny with on balance a welcome 7:38 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:34 long and the longest day is 13:45 long with an average length of 13:10.
- There are approximately 5:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ibiza April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Ibiza, Spain
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Ibiza:
- Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain - 370.3 kms (230.1 miles) NNW
- Tortosa, Spain - 229.2 kms (142.4 miles) NNW
- Valencia, Spain - 173.9 kms (108.1 miles) WNW
- Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain - 281.1 kms (174.7 miles) W
- Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) WSW
- Murcia/ San Javier, Spain - 225.9 kms (140.4 miles) WSW
- Almeria, Costa Del Sol, Spain - 398.5 kms (247.6 miles) WSW
- Chlef, Algeria - 295.8 kms (183.8 miles) S
- Oran, Algeria - 401.1 kms (249.2 miles) SSW
- Les Escaldes, Andorra - 403.1 kms (250.5 miles) N
- Gerona/ Costa Brava, Spain - 357.1 kms (221.9 miles) NNE
- Barcelona, Spain - 274.9 kms (170.9 miles) NNE
- Mahon/ Mao, Menorca, Spain - 266.6 kms (165.6 miles) ENE
- Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain - 139.1 kms (86.5 miles) ENE
- Algiers, Algeria - 290.7 kms (180.7 miles) SE
- Bejaia, Algeria - 402.9 kms (250.3 miles) SE
- Alger ( Dar El Beida ), Algeria - 292.2 kms (181.6 miles) SE
- Miliana, Algeria - 296.1 kms (184 miles) SSE